Angela Underwood has worked in the financial industry for over 28 years.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from DePaul University and has also completed educational requirements for becoming a Certified Financial Planner.
Angela is co-founder of WTA (Women Taking Action), and the developer and facilitator for the “Building Your Financial Future” seminar, where she has presented at a number of churches and conferences, and graced many platforms with her message of financial empowerment including: The Black Women’s Expo, Our Communities, Our Children Radio Broadcast, Atlanta Live!, and the Prosperity Advocates Network.
When she’s not working to empower people in the area of their finances, Angela volunteers for several community organizations, teaches Sunday School at her church, and serves as Assistant Treasurer for the Midwest Baptist District Association. The author of two books, Building Your Financial Future Even to the Point of Giving, and soon to be released, A Vessel of Steel, an inspiring work about empowerment and growth development.
- Keys to Success & Overcoming Obstacles - Motivating You to Your Destiny
- Setting & Achieving Goals - Personal Growth & Development
- Preparing for a Stable Future - Building on Confidence
- Moving Towards the Goal - Finding Security
- Controlling Your Spending - Recognizing Your Financial Position
- Discovering Losses - Protecting Your Assets
- Helping the Community - & Much More.